naportal.com.ng login | Nigerian Army 79rri 2019/2020 Portal
Are you looking for Nigerian Army registration form portal? Do you want to know the Nigerian Army official Portal for 2019 recruitment form? However, here in this, you will learn how to get Nigerian Army Form 2019/2020.
Do you want to know if www.recruitment.army.mil.ng recruitment is the Official Portal for NA 2019 recruitment? If you answer, yes! Then ensure you read this guide to the end with carefulness.
You must know that Nigerian Army 79rri jobs are the latest federal government recruitment in Nigeria. However, before we continue, let’s show Nigerian Army Trades and Non-Trades Men/Women recruitment requirements and process for this year’s job employment.
How To Join Nigeria Army 2019 | Requirement | naportal.com.ng/login
Job Title: Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
How to Apply for 2019/2020 Nigerian Army Trades and Non-Trades Men/Women Recruitment Form?
Here’s how apply and get the Nigeria Army form.
To begin with, you’ll visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng recruitment 2019 portal
Interested candidates should also sign up and apply on naportal.com.ng login (must follow the guide below).
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and Guarantor Forms.
Nigeria Army Recruitment Process 2019
To begin with, If you want to join the Nigeria army, you must be take note of many things below. You must get the right information on how to apply and fill their registration form online.
However, below are the process for 2019 Nigeria army recruitment.
- There will be no Pre-selection CBT for candidates.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results will be withdrawn.
- Candidates are not to pay anyone for this NA recruitment.
- You’re to follow the instructions on NA portal or call the following numbers for assistance: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- The name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be out on 2nd December 2019 on the website.
- Shortlist candidates must report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
Read Also ⇓:
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Npower Registration Form
- EFCC Recruitment
Application Deadline/Closing Date: 29th November, 2019
However, if you’re to Download/Fill the application form, ensure you follow guides here on this page. You can also apply for other job vacancies below.
That’s all on naportal.com.ng login 2019 ? Are you anxious to secure your dream job with Nigeria Army? However, If your answer is yes! All you need to do is to comment “yes” below with phone number and email address.