Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal – www.nigerianarmyms.ng
In this guide, you will see the Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment Form 2019? Are you looking for how to apply for Army SSC registration form 2019? If your answer to the earlier questions is yes, ensure you read this guide to the end.
Furthermore, you should know that we’re here to notify you of the latest news on Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission latest job recruitment. And Also, you should understand that the Nigerian SSC career opportunity 2019 is for everyone.
Apply Also For Trending Jobs Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment Form
- EFCC Recruitment
- N-Power Registration Form
- Nddc Recruitment
- Npower Registration Form
- Dss Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
However, in this jobs post, you will discover SSC recruitment in 2019 and how to fill the Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant (SSC) application form online. If you want to join Nigerian Army, you’re to understand and meet-up with the recruitment requirement and process.
Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements
- Candidates must be a Nigeria by Birth.
- Applicants must not be more than 20 to 32 year by January 2020 for both male and female
- Applicants must be medically, mentally, and physically fit according to NA standards.
- However, candidates must have two recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. These include a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Candidates should also submit a letter of attestation from their former institutions.
- Furthermore, applicants at least must measure 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- You must have a good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants should also have a degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from an accredited institution of learning. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of the study.
- Also, applicants must provide a birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council, or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
- Only post-secondary academic credentials obtained from 2010 to date will be acceptable.
- Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Applicants must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders.
- They must also present a valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Conditions of Service
- Short Service Combatant Commission will only be for 15 years, for an initial period of 8 years, renewable yearly for another period of 7 years. Direct Regular Commission may be available on conversion after three years as a commissioned officer.
- Conversion to Direct Regular Commission is not automatic. It is based on the availability of vacancy and other criteria that are or will be in force from time to time.
- All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance on the terms and conditions governing the Short Service Combatant Commission before they are granted commission into the Nigerian Army.
- Applicants who complete the military training shall be commissioned in the rank of Lieutenant.
How To Apply For Short Service Combatant Recruitment 2019 via www.nigerianarmyms.ng
Here’s how to get the recent Army SSC form.
To begin with, you’ll visit Nigerian Army SSC recruitment portal 2019. Click the link below to apply.
Apply Also: Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
To fill your application form online, ensure you follow the application guideline below:
- Firstly, Go to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- Next, Read the qualification criteria.
- Now, From the home page, select the SSC application.
- However, On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Now, Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Lastly, Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application.However, the first page must be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state.
- In conclusion, Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during the interview.
Nigerian Army SSC Application Form Closing Date 2019
Do you have ask questions about Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment 2019? Are you anxious to secure your dream job at Army SSC? Finally, Do you’ve any question about this guide? If your answer is yes! All you need to do is to comment “yes” below with phone number and email address.