www.cdfipb.careers Portal Login | Civil Defence 2019/2020 Recruitment Form Portal
Are you looking for NSCDC registration form portal? Do you want to know the Civil Defence official Portal for 2019 recruitment form? However, here in this, you will learn how to get Civil Defence ecruitment Form 2019/2020.
Do you want to know if www.nscdc.gov.ng recruitment is the Official Portal for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) 2019 recruitment? If you answer, yes! Then ensure you read this guide to the end with carefulness.
You must know that NSCDC jobs are the latest federal government recruitment in Nigeria. However, before we continue, let’s show NSCDC recruitment requirements and process for this year’s job employment.
NSCDC 2019/2020 Recruitment Form Requirements – www.cdfipb.careers/registrations/new
Right now, you will see all you need to know and have before submitting your application form for NSCDC jobs in 2019. Here are all the requirements to apply on official website via NSCDC Portal:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- You must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be a fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- You must have character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of the secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
In conclusion, please note every thing listed above are essential to apply ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment:
How to Apply for 2019/2020 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Form?
Here’s how to get the recent NSCDC Jobs form.
To begin with, you’ll visit Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment 2019 portal
Read Also ⇓:
- NSCDC Salary Structure And Ranks
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- NSCDC Portal
Application Procedure for CDFIPB recruitment 2019 – www.cdfipb.careers/registrations/new
- To begin with, click on the start your application button to start online registration. Furthermore, type in a valid email address and password of your choice.
- Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation message on your email address. However, if you do not see it in your mailbox kindly check your spam folder.
- Next, after you successfully confirmed your registration, Now login with your email address and password.
- You will be asked to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. You must be through with this before proceeding to the next level of the application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application.
Apply Also: Federal Government Recruitment
Application Deadline/Closing Date: 7th September, 2019
However, if you’re to Download/Fill the application form, ensure you follow guides here on this page. You can also apply for other job vacancies below.
Apply Also For Other Jobs Vacancies
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- Waec Recruitment
- Npower Survey Form
- EEDC Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment Form
- EFCC Recruitment
- First Bank Nigeria Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- N-Power Registration Form
- AfDB Recruitment
- Nddc Recruitment
- Npower Registration Form
- Dss Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
That’s all on www.cdfipb.careers/registrations/new 2019? Are you anxious to secure your dream job with NSCDC? However, If your answer is yes! All you need to do is to comment “yes” below with phone number and email address.